codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  How to execute data using VB in excel  Archive Import (rachel) at 21:44 on Monday, August 04, 2003

hi all ,

i need to execute data according to the week entered. which means when i key in "4" weeks at the user input, it will execute 8 weeks data and when i key in "6" weeks, it will execute 12 weeks data. at this point i use the formulae offset to extract the data from table. please help me with this...

thanks and regards,
rachel

Re: How to execute data using VB in excel  Troy Wolf at 10:01 on Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Hi, Rachel.

I`m not clear on what you want to do, but I understand your "database" will be an Excel spreadsheet--correct? Are you writing a VB 6.0 application that works with the data in the Excel spreadsheet? Or are you instead creating an Office Application using VBScript macros in the Excel document?

We need to know from what angle to craft a response.
Troy Wolf: site expert
Shiny Solutions

Re: How to execute data using VB in excel  Archive Import (Rcahel) at 02:31 on Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Troy Wolf,

I`m not clear on what you want to do, but I understand your "database" will be an Excel spreadsheet--correct?
Yes, it in a spreadsheet.

Are you writing a VB 6.0 application that works with the data in the Excel spreadsheet? Or are you instead creating an Office Application using VBScript macros in the Excel document?
Im writing VBscript in Excel document.

Im not sure whether i can attached the file here or another alternative maybe cahn send you my spreadsheet using email so that you can a view to my spreadsheet?

Regards,
Rachel

Re: How to execute data using VB in excel  Troy Wolf at 09:10 on Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Rachel, if necessary, you can send your spreadsheet to my email address and I`ll take a look for you. This forum does not allow file attachments. I`d like to keep our discussion here in the forum as much as possible so that others can benefit if they have the same questions. My email address is as shown, but replace [at] with @.

Can you answer whether you are wanting to create VBScript macros in Excel or write a full VB application to work with the spreadsheet?
Troy Wolf: site expert
Shiny Solutions

Re: How to execute data using VB in excel  Archive Import (rachel) at 22:19 on Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Troys,

Can you answer whether you are wanting to create VBScript macros in Excel or write a full VB application to work with the spreadsheet?

i want to create VBScript macros in Excel...

i`ve sent an email to you with attached file.

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Implementing setTimeout causing problems
•  setTimeout for custom objects
•  How to change dynamically the value of CONTENTof META object ?
•  How to change the value of CONTENTof META object ?
•  Onunload event in javascript
•  Re: HTML Launch .exe direct
•  right click+call function
•  Re: ASP Email System Source Code
•  Learning VB(Looking for opinions)

Recent Articles
Simple Thumbnail Solution
Type Anywhere
A Better Moustrap: FmtDate to replace FormatDateTime
ASP.NET Forum Source Code
Internal Search Engine
Javascript Growing Window
Simple date validation
Search engine friendly URLs using ASP.NET (C#.NET)
Function to Return Alpha Characters Only
The OSI Reference Model - A Clear and Concise Illustration !

Site Survey
Help us serve you better. Take a five minute survey. Click here!

© Copyright codetoad.com 2001-2004