codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  transition script problem  g48dd at 05:54 on Sunday, October 26, 2003

Hi am am new here, I am looking for a forum where I can do some learning, Current problem I am having just recently started. I am using typical transitional code for my web page ie:

<META http-equiv="Page-Enter" CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=23)">

It was working fine, there is another script also running on same page both working just fine. Then the script stops working and I have made no changes to the page. It has taken three days of looking at these pages that work and the pages that doe not work to try and spot the difference. Here is a page where the script works just fine, go to:

http://www.edensglorykennels.com now
click on OUR DOGS and pick MINIATURE PINSCHER then MALE,
ok the transition works fine on this page and there is a script running also that opens clicked on picture in new pop up frame.

Now click on : FOR SALE and pick BOSTON TERRIER Pups this page is running same scripts, and was working just fine, and I have made no changes and the transition script just stops working.

And then I noticed a script running that I have not put in there and that I can not figure out how to get rid of it cause all the pages that work don't have it, but the ones that stoped working do have it, and I have no idea how it got there. When I Down load back to my hard drive via FTP the script is missing so there is no way for me to delete it,

this is the culprit : <!-- ZoneLabs Privacy Insertion -->
<script language='javascript' src='http://127.0.0.1:1256/js.cgi?paw&r=29972'></script>

Any page that this appears on the transition script will not work. I have Zone Alarm, I have no idea how Zone Alarm put this on my page and I have no Idea how to remove it.

Please a little help.

Ken

PS. I have tried turning Zone Alarm off, and then up loading new page but the script still appers on the page.?????

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  setTimeout for custom objects
•  How to change dynamically the value of CONTENTof META object ?
•  How to change the value of CONTENTof META object ?
•  Onunload event in javascript
•  Re: HTML Launch .exe direct
•  right click+call function
•  Re: ASP Email System Source Code
•  Learning VB(Looking for opinions)
•  How to open a .DOC file in MS-Word thru a link

Recent Articles
Simple Thumbnail Solution
Type Anywhere
A Better Moustrap: FmtDate to replace FormatDateTime
ASP.NET Forum Source Code
Internal Search Engine
Javascript Growing Window
Simple date validation
Search engine friendly URLs using ASP.NET (C#.NET)
Function to Return Alpha Characters Only
The OSI Reference Model - A Clear and Concise Illustration !

Site Survey
Help us serve you better. Take a five minute survey. Click here!

© Copyright codetoad.com 2001-2004