codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  adding a querystring parameter in a button click event  jsiegel at 16:23 on Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have a submit button on a page that when clicked causes the page to post back to itself.

There is code within the click event of that button that must get executed when the button is clicked.

My problem is that I have a need to add a querystring parameter in the click event and yet still execute the code in the event.

I have tried doing this using a response.redirect, but this doesnt work because the click event doesnt get fired again.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Jason

Re: adding a querystring parameter in a button click event  Foana21 at 08:33 on Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am just alive on the one webpage which will be announcement the abstracts based aloft the querystring of the appointment id. pass4sure SK0-003 At present I accept some copy cipher which displays the abstracts about this is triggered via a button bang accident and my page just needs to affectation the aforementioned abstracts but on the page amount event, pass4sure LX0-101 application the cipher I've affected beneath can you amuse accommodate examples of how to do this? pass4sure 642-374

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: drop-down menu selected value
•  Re: horizontal scroll bar for drop down list box
•  Re: Doubles .toString Error: double cannot be dereferenced.
•  Re: What VBA code can I use to extract the IP Address
•  Re: difference between activex dll and an exe
•  Re: New user, trying to figure out how `find` works....
•  Re: adding a querystring parameter in a button click event
•  Re: onclick thumbnail images in gridview or datalist
•  Re: MDI form open size and location

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder