codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  This forum sucks.  Gord T at 03:50 on Sunday, December 17, 2006

I joined this forum a month ago and have tried to help out. All I see is students coming in to solve thier class projects without trying. Noone else seems to reply cept me.

The publisher of this site has had two years, according to posted comments, and has no desire to improve user interface.
I post code, only to see it parsed beyond comprehension, and then have no way to re-edit it. I have to re-post and confuse the hell out of everyone.

I have only asked 1 simple question. 3 weeks and no reply. I have tried to help you mother-fkrs.

I think this site is run by 13 year olds. If not, I know some who are running sites better that this.

For a forum that boasts coding, ALLOW me to post code WITHOUT PARSING THE FK OUT OF IT. YOUVE HAD 2 YEARS DUDE.
And allow ME TO EDIT MY OWN CODE. I'M A BIG BOY NOW.

In the meantime, if you want a real code site...
http://www.dreamincode.net
And fK the rest of ya. Otherwise, yer welcome.

Re: This forum sucks.  mmarab at 14:30 on Monday, December 18, 2006

Dude, I have to agree with you, this forum could have better facilities available. Plus the amount of students that post there assignment work is unbelievable.

If I feel the question is of Uni assignment, I tend to try and point them in the direction they would need to look, rather than answer the question. I have only been on this forum a couple of weeks and have noticed the same issues as you.

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: need help!!!
•  Connecting to an https server using NNTP perl
•  Is there an ADMIN!!!!! Is this place maintained!
•  small question
•  Re: Text to Speech Converter
•  Re: Multithreading question
•  Re: This forum sucks.
•  Re: Appending to a file
•  Re: Problems with mkdir

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists