codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  where can i post my programs to the world?  stemtechnology advisor at 16:30 on Monday, November 10, 2003

where can i post my finished program to the world and get known?

this is a question that baffles many vb programmers. But the well respected programming company, stem...technology has just released a website where users can download programs for free and programmers can post theirs for free. Unfortunatly posting your program will not be a free transaction in 2004 but it is now. All you have to do is send your program to angrybutterflys@yahoo.co.uk by attachment with a profile of yourself and contact details (optional) and it will all be posted within one day!! stem...technology are currently awaiting any shape or sized programs from any programmer. Programs can be very simple or complicated. They can even be rubbish and only be test copies to get feed back from. Also on request you can get proffesional feedback from stem...technology's programming team.

Re: where can i post my programs to the world?  Elain at 07:55 on Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks for sharing your useful info with us!
----------------------------------
flash banner|logo maker|flash menu

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: How to check number of fields in form?
•  Re: where can i post my programs to the world?
•  Re: DHTML tabletree
•  Re: Needed script or whatever it is
•  Re: navigation of control
•  Re: Image on a HTML button
•  Re: Trouble w/strings in ASP
•  Re: how to print a report having many records.
•  Re: Creating a simple client login / email database

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder
ASP CreateTextFile
Javascript Get Selected Text