codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  how to convert wav file to text file  kumar80 at 15:35 on Sunday, March 22, 2009

hi

how to convert wave file data to text file

any help appriciated

thx
kumar

Re: how to convert wav file to text file  ariseadi at 11:38 on Friday, April 24, 2009

simply see the source of it

Re: how to convert wav file to text file  jessonerik at 06:06 on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I believe Peter is correct, there are times where elements MAY remain exposed even for long time (depending on how bad the page is) , but I also agree that those cases are really few in practical use cases unsecured loan. This is going to change soon, as more elaborate DOM projects and WEB applications will need more responsive UI and Events.

However, it seems to me that Brandon "LiveQuery" method will still leave elements exposed, at least for the time to execute a very heavy selector match (let say just few hundreds milliseconds for now OK!!!), but it also needs an underlying collection of tools that makes everything load and run slower.

Also I am not sure how Brandon handled the need of an onload method. However I believe his code is still bound to execute after the page is complete or the selectors wouldn't work day trading.

The method is usable to some extent, but will very soon slow down the event processing queues, browser refresh will start to be jerky at best as explained by Brandon himself, I don't want to talk about edge cases with "mousemove", "mouseover/mouseout" are enough to bring them down. With "onclicks/keydown" things are slightly better though.

As Dean pointed out in another thread we should all listen to what "liorean" has to say on event delegation. What we really need is a good and fast Match(element, selector) method as described in his post, not a full sized selector engine.

We don't always need a nodes collection matching the selector to see if the element match. That's a slow approach.

I have had a brave but very rough implementation for a while. As I already wrote to Peter it only does well for ID, TAG, CLASSNAME and ATTRIBUTES (including ancestors) by hacking up Simon Willison getElementsBySelector and stripping the fat out.

So in my proposed solution I am missing all the child, nth home equity loans, prev, next, stuff of these marvelous libraries but with them I found my method being too slow.

I tested with Dean cssQuery (fastest), jQuery and mootools which I found to work, but it seems to me DomQuery/LiveQuery still fail in the simple "table#test td" case (I may be wrong...).

What I am doing in my proposed solution is:

appendDelegate( selector, event_type, function, [delegated_element] )

Then in the main Delegate handlers loop, where each queued function is executed, I check if the target element or some of it's ancestors match the passed selector, if true the handler is fired.

* I don't need any library to do this, just a good Event Manager
* I can start attaching the events without having to wait load events
* If elements are added later on, events are attached automatically
* given the above all this is cross-browser compatible (tested)

I see many people are now approaching these method, everybody have cleverly made their homeworks...wonderful, we just need to piece together this puzzle houston real estate.

Re: how to convert wav file to text file  amery buck at 13:21 on Saturday, May 08, 2010

Ground shaking content i get form your blog. Very nice post about wav file to text file. Thanks for your beneficial information about testking 642-845, testking 642-892 and testking 642-972 certifications. These are the best certifications in the world.

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Argh, Javascript + Forms and me = DISASTER!
•  Need javascript code to identify non-searchable PDF
•  How work this reusable form validation script ?
•  Re: Copy files from one directory to another in a local network
•  DLL
•  calendar or event management
•  Re: how to convert wav file to text file
•  Re: huffman encoding and decoding in C++...
•  Re: How to Change user to root using ssh::expect

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder
ASP CreateTextFile
Javascript Get Selected Text