codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  How to create overlapping tab controls using asp.net  ShawnMohan at 02:41 on Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm new to asp.net and i'm currently using visual studio 2005. I'm having problems coming up with tab pages. I'm suppose to create 6 tab pages in the main web page. Please help.

<Added>

When <%@ import namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %> is used, I received the following message."Namespace or type specified in the Imports Microsoft.Web>uI.WebControl doesn't contain any public memeber or cannot be found.Make sure the Namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member.Make sure teh Imported element name doesn't use any aliases".

Re: How to create overlapping tab controls using asp.net  JBelthoff at 01:39 on Sunday, May 21, 2006

By Tab Pages, do you mean that you want a tabbed menu?

If that is the case use an HTML unsorted list and then read this article: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/taminglists/

If you mean something else, you are going to have to be a little more specific.

JB

Re: How to create overlapping tab controls using asp.net  ShawnMohan at 01:22 on Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi JB,

Yes I meant overlapping tabbed menu. There's an error on the link you sent me. Can you please send it to me again.

Cheers.

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: C++ Beginner question
•  Re: function within loop problem
•  moncler outlet
•  Re: Display swf file in pdf
•  Re: how to create forum using asp.net with c# language?
•  Discount coach store
•  Create Better Maps with Global Mapper
•  Re: How to display a message box when record is temporary stored in session/grid view
•  Sharing object in perl

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder
ASP CreateTextFile
Javascript Get Selected Text