codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  Trouble with the databaseclient ?  martinkronstad at 20:38 on Friday, November 21, 2003

I have built a CMS solution for my webpage , but suddenly an errormessage has been showing up all over the place. I have tested the CMS on two webservers with the same result. Anyone know whats wrong. I pasted the errormessage below.

ClearAllReceive: ObjectDisposedException--Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.Sockets.Socket". Object name: "System.Net.Sockets.Socket".
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: ClearAllReceive: ObjectDisposedException--Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.Sockets.Socket". Object name: "System.Net.Sockets.Socket".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: ClearAllReceive: ObjectDisposedException--Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.Sockets.Socket".
Object name: "System.Net.Sockets.Socket".]
eInfoDesigns.dbProvider.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Dispose(Boolean disposing) +61
eInfoDesigns.dbProvider.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.System.IDisposable.Dispose() +17
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +304
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +77
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +36
Siteman2.Hent_Artikkelliste.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Martin Kronstad\VSWebCache\kontrollpanel.siteman.no\siteman2\ASPX\Hent_Artikkelliste.aspx.vb:71
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Re: Trouble with the databaseclient ?  Elain at 07:56 on Monday, November 29, 2010

I think the question is so difficult for me to understand and answer!
----------------------------------------------------
flash menu|drop down menu|flash decompiler mac

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: I need help with date validation
•  Re: hide show function
•  Re: creating a gif.
•  Re: how scan by userjs ?
•  Re: how to show images in grid view using asp.net
•  Re: Running a Javascript from VBA. - another TOUGH use......!
•  Re: about Two functions
•  Re: code for one submit button
•  Re: Saving Text File as Excel File

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder