codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  No topic but....  Gord T at 22:41 on Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I joined a couple of days ago and find it annoying that people join just to get an answer to help them with a school project. UI students especially. FO man and give some input to your problem, not just ask me to write the whole damn prog for you, calculus problems to boot. Then they take off. No good dude.
Since this is a cafe chat that's what I'm doing(assume that's okay...). But if you are a student too lazy to solve your own code then FO. I've seen people enter other web-site c++ prog contests then come here for solutions to enter as thier own. If you are a coder or plan on being one and show some interest..cool. Glad to help. Just my 2 cents.
-Gord.

<Added>

Oh man, I must of had a bad day -that day. This stuff always look so much worse in print than it really was. I wish I could delete parts of it lol, sheesh. Anyways, didn't mean for it to sound like that. Hope no-one was offended. Just not much of a public speaker I guess lol.
...moving right along....

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums
//

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: Problem with concatenation
•  how to genrates the crystal report by sending a id at runtime
•  help me
•  pls help me with this..
•  Re: Security - Code verify
•  Job @ EarlySail