codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  heo2dvr at 04:02 on Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hi,

Does someone know how to save a picture or image contained within a picturebox control into the windows registry, and read it back into a picturebox control?

Thanks
Eric

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  raik at 09:45 on Friday, March 18, 2005

Hi
What do u mean by windows registry
if u want to save in any folder follow below steps
create a bitmap objext

Dim bm as Bitmao=picture1.image
bm.save("path where u want to save",bmp)

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  amery buck at 12:42 on Friday, April 30, 2010

Beautiful blog with great informational content. Mostly certifications related and Picturebox into Windows Registry related topics are really very good. <a href="http://www.latest-testking.com/microsoft-70-291.html">testking 70-291</a>, <a href="http://www.latest-testking.com/microsoft-70-432.html">testking 70-432</a> and <a href="http://www.latest-testking.com/microsoft-70-450.html">testking 70-450</a> are also good topics. Thanks for this great sharing.

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  brian500 at 03:52 on Monday, December 20, 2010

yes brands like star trek & itela voice are offering voice controlling switches for lamp, my Home Automation vendor suggest me the same, but mate you have to check out the compatibility, if you want to use them with the existing setup, but i hope it is not a big deal, the functionality of every brand's switch is ultimately based on same set of instructions.yes brands like star trek & itela voice are offering voice controlling switches for lamp, my Home Automation vendor suggest me the same, but mate you have to check out the compatibility, if you want to use them with the existing setup, but i hope it is not a big deal, the functionality of every brand's switch is ultimately based on same set of instructions.yes brands like star trek & itela voice are offering voice controlling switches for lamp, my Home Automation vendor suggest me the same, but mate you have to check out the compatibility, if you want to use them with the existing setup, but i hope it is not a big deal, the functionality of every brand's switch is ultimately based on same set of instructions.yes brands like star trek & itela voice are offering voice controlling switches for lamp, my Home Automation vendor suggest me the same, but mate you have to check out the compatibility, if you want to use them with the existing setup, but i hope it is not a big deal, the functionality of every brand's switch is ultimately based on same set of instructions.
oracle certification | a+ braindumps | pmi certifications | ase certification | itil v3 certification | mcp certification | ccna security | vmware certification | ccda | cissp training | microsoft mcts | ccie wireless | ccna certification | ccda dumps | scmad | jncia | ccda certification

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  smithtv456 at 03:18 on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thanks for the nice blog. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
Sympathy Messages

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  cindinijoulie at 05:15 on Sunday, April 24, 2011

사고가 아니라 다행이었지만 만일 인명사고라도 났다면 어떻게 할뻔 했습니까. 몰려드는 관광객들을 철저한 안
best birthday wishes

Re: Saving a Picture or Image contained within a Picturebox into Windows Registry  benben at 06:07 on Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fake Tag Heuer New CARRERA TH3067 Watches online
Fake Tag Heuer New CARRERA TH3068 Watches online
Fake Tag Heuer New CARRERA TH3074 Watches online
Fake Tag Heuer New CARRERA TH3075 Watches online
Fake U BOAT Classico 45mm Black Dial Black leather band Watches online

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: Checking Multiple Forms on a Sngle Page
•  Re: need to enable a text area when the dropdown menus value is more than 0
•  Grant Ingersoll, Lucid Imagination Co-Founder will discuss about use of Solr/Lucene & LWE for eCommerce at #lucenerev
•  forum code
•  Lucene Revolution --Training Classes
•  Scraps
•  Error on conditional webpage
•  Re: horizontal scroll bar for drop down list box
•  Re: JavaScript Word Counter

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists