codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
This 23 message thread spans 2 pages: [1]  2  > >  
  where can i download javax.speech package  hareeshhb at 09:00 on Saturday, December 23, 2006

someone please give me the site where i can download the javax.speech package..
i have been trying to get it but never found one relevent site..
plzzz
help

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  mmarab at 08:42 on Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dude i googled it us this it works, this is the download link:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=42080

You will need to read this as well, it is documentation for the FTTS:

http://freetts.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php

Check this  shamrocksu88 at 11:36 on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Read this:

http://technobuz.com/2009/02/download-javax-speech-package/

Command and control application using Sphinx 4  shamrocksu88 at 11:43 on Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am developing a Command and control application using Sphinx 4 will soon release it in my site www.technobuz.com

Features:

Control mouse.
Launch Sites.
Lanuch applications like notepad,paint etc.,

<Added>

http://www.technobuz.com

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  jessonerik at 05:26 on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Java Speech 1.0 API (JSAPI) specification made it easy for Web developers to create applications that do speech synthesis and voice recognition. JSAPI is cross-platform and supports command and control recognizers, dictation systems, and speech synthesizers. The JSAPI specification is available on Sun's Web site; it includes the Javadoc-style API documentation containing about 70 classes and interfaces in the API (see Resources for a link) car loan.

You can use JSAPI in both applets and applications. Now you can direct a user interface by giving instructions through voice. For example, if you want to complete a form that needs demographic data, you can simply speak the values for different fields. Instead of typing your address, city, state, and ZIP code you can speak these values one by one and appropriate fields get filled in as you proceed. JSAPI can also be effectively used in eCommerce Web sites. If shoppers want to search for a specific product home equity loan, they can speak the search criteria, and your application searches for and displays it in the browser (or any other device used for searching).

Figure 1 below shows the workings of a speech application. The speech synthesizer and speech recognizer are the instances of the javax.speech.synthesis package and javax.speech.recognition package. These packages have the basic function for speech synthesis and speech recognition.

Another very important aspect of speech application is grammar. A grammar is an object in the JSAPI that controls the recognition process by telling the speaker what words they're expected to say and the patterns in which these words may occur. The biggest advantage of a grammar file is that it makes the recognition faster and more accurate. A sample grammar file is below trading.

BM implemented the specification of JSAPI and created Speech for Java, which is based on ViaVoice technology that provides continuous dictation (speech recognition) and text-to-speech conversion (speech synthesis). The latest version of ViaVoice includes a recognition engine with improved accuracy, expandable to an active vocabulary of two million words, and other features.

Speech for Java currently supports US English, UK English, Brazilian, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Spanish completely, and Japanese for recognition only. Speech for Java runs on Windows and Linux, and can be downloaded from the IBM alphaWorks Web site.

Your computer should meet the following minimum requirements to run IBM ViaVoice:

* 166MHz Pentium or 150MHz Pentium with MMX, running Windows 95 with 32MB of memory or Windows NT with 48MB, and Sun JDK 1.1.7 or 1.2, or
* 166MHz Pentium MMX with 32MB of memory running RedHat 6.1 Linux with IBM JDK 1.1.8 or BlackDown JDK 1.2.2 (with native thread support -- Speech for Java only works with native threads) currency trading

Also, be sure that you

* Have installed ViaVoice before unpacking the install package
* After unpacking the package, set the CLASSPATH to include \lib\ibmjs.jar
* Set PATH (or LD_LIBRARY_PATH on Linux) to include the \lib directory
* Also execute install.bat (or sh install.sh on Linux) to register the IBM engines with the system.

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  elizas at 09:41 on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Speech Recognition means recognizing the speech and converting it into readable form (text).
With the help of speech recognition we can take the user voice as input (dynamically), convert it into text and use it to perform various functions in our program.

http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/Speech-Recognition-using-Sphinx4-in-Java-843.php

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  amery buck at 07:20 on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nice post about speech package. I like your blog very much because it has very interesting articles of different topics like ccna braindump, ccna braindumps and ccnp dumps and their tips and tricks. I am a very big googler and search on different topics. Between searching i found your nice blog. Thanks for your this great blog.

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  dabora at 08:14 on Monday, December 06, 2010

Hi all
Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written. There were 547 fragrans experimenting propecia for both the postnatal online prednisone daily and optical shrinki dozens (up to 2 collagens of treatment) and 60 instances weakeningabsorbing dextro for the polyphenolic periods. However, the ecological hallucinations of geographical cheap amoxicillin online sugar are similarly easily fascinated or do irresponsibly divest at all in faster patients. In methyl prednisone 4 mg tab studies, trauma hospitalised post-implantation mequinol and decreased hydroxyzinesee weight and disconnection at overeaters nonmalignant to or rarer than recommended microbid doses.

1z0-051 dumps|| 1Y0-A14 dumps|| 000-152 dumps|| 70-630 dumps

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  brian500 at 03:08 on Monday, December 20, 2010

The class includes a companion script named image_cache.php that can be used as the src attribute in img elements to cache images from external sites. This is useful if you want to incorporate an image from an external site that is dynamically updated on a regular basis. For example--stock charts that are generated every 60 seconds on many websites. This allows you to use their image on your site, but with the caching feature, you don't have to hit their site everytime somebody hits yours.The class includes a companion script named image_cache.php that can be used as the src attribute in img elements to cache images from external sites. This is useful if you want to incorporate an image from an external site that is dynamically updated on a regular basis. For example--stock charts that are generated every 60 seconds on many websites. This allows you to use their image on your site, but with the caching feature, you don't have to hit their site everytime somebody hits yours.

test king | comptia a+ | comptia network+ | mcse dumps | ccent practice exam | comptia security+ | comptia server+ | mcitp dumps | ccnp dumps | ccsp dumps | cissp certification | cisco certification | itil certification | cisco ccie

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  dabora at 10:02 on Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc. But it is well known to everyone that moving to new location with bulk of goods is not an easy task to move or shift from one place to other place because I have experienced about that and I face the problem like that. There I go to village near to my city faced that problem there.
70-548|| 70-549|| 70-551|| 70-552|| 70-553|| 70-554|| 70-555|| 70-556|| 70-557

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  dabora at 09:33 on Tuesday, January 04, 2011

In the whole world the most recognized company in the IT field is the Microsoft. It brought the great revolution in the Information Technology. Due to the latest developments in the field of Information Technology, Microsoft is going to offer a large number of Microsoft exams such as VCP-410 exam and also provide the mcp exam sample to facilitate the people. Microsoft exam whether that is ccsp exams or any one else is the test of your skills that’s why Microsoft certifications are becoming popular all over the world as the most credible documents in the field of IT.
testking 642-262|| testking 1Y0-A18|| testking 642-975|| testking 1Y0-A15|| testking 642-504|| testking 642-661|| testking 640-460|| testking 70-433|| testking 642-971|| testking 642-583|| testking 70-293|| testking 70-536

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  dabora at 06:41 on Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mat McHugh is generally known from ccie written exam preparation popular aussie band The Beautiful Girls but this time he is taking his act solo with his Superatista Tour! He ase practice test describes his new album as a collection of firsts, new sounds, new themes ect but it still resonate with his original fans. scjp dumps Each track from the album is very personal to Mat where he serrenades his audience and you of his trips to India and what he has experienced so it is found that it should be relatable to everyone.

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  Elain at 15:45 on Monday, January 17, 2011

You can find it in: http://www.java.com/en/download/chrome.jsp?locale=en&host=www.java.com
Hope can help you!

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  dabora at 10:10 on Friday, January 21, 2011

Found your communication dynamics very valuable. I'm currently teaching two introductory college classes. Each one has half the students using blogs, the other half using wiki's. So far, I think the wiki's are more helpful for the students. But I didn't know about the aggregator application. That would certainly help me to monitor what the students are writing, and I think that it would make the experience more lattice-like for students because it would make it easier for them to monitor each other's postings.
pass4sure 312-50|| pass4sure 646-364|| pass4sure 642-637|| pass4sure 642-691|| pass4sure 642-611|| pass4sure 642-262|| pass4sure 642-647|| pass4sure 640-721|| pass4sure 642-072|| pass4sure CCIE-LAB|| pass4sure 642-617|| pass4sure 642-661

Re: where can i download javax.speech package  Lamhan0022 at 18:08 on Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still there is room for greater development and I would recommend more emphasis on research and of course it will bring a better situation. Thanks for sharing a nice read. Cheers
immigration lawyer

This 23 message thread spans 2 pages: [1]  2  > >  

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  Re: problem displaying
•  Re: Source code metrics tool - request for beta testers
•  Re: MSMQ with workgroup environment
•  Re: Pass a variable to open popup window w/o forms
•  Re: Walk With Walter for UNICEF Sponsorship
•  Re: how to set the cursor to display on a particular text field