codetoad.com
  ASP Shopping CartForum & BBS
  - all for $20 from CodeToad Plus!

Home || ASP | ASP.Net | C++/C# | DHTML | HTML | Java | Javascript | Perl | VB | XML || CodeToad Plus! || Forums || RAM 
Search Site:
  JavaScript: Not working in Firefox 3.x  sourabhsaxena25 at 11:14 on Thursday, December 03, 2009

When i tried the following code in IE, it worked fine. But for the Firefox 3.x the below code is not working. Please let me know the reason.

<HTML>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.onkeyup = KeyCheck; function KeyCheck()
{

alert('You Pressed with keyboard / mouse :' + event.keyCode);

}</script>
<FRAMESET>
<FRAME NAME="title" SRC="http://google.com/" onload="javascript:alert('Welcome to ABC!');KeyCheck();javascript:alert('second pop-up');KeyCheck()">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

<Added>

When i tried the following code in IE, it worked fine. For the Firefox 3.x, the below code worked only for first alert but not for the second. Please let me know the reason.

<HTML>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.onkeyup = KeyCheck; function KeyCheck()
{

alert('You Pressed with keyboard / mouse :' + event.keyCode);

}</script>
<FRAMESET>
<FRAME NAME="title" SRC="http://google.com/" onload="javascript:alert('Welcome to ABC!');KeyCheck();javascript:alert('second pop-up');KeyCheck()">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

Re: JavaScript: Not working in Firefox 3.x  brian500 at 02:59 on Friday, March 12, 2010

Calculating the difference between two dates in JavaScript is relatively straightforward, provided you choose the right Date methods to work with. mortgage refinance Whichever way you get there, the potential applications on date differences are many, from counting down to a particular event, counting up from a past date, to dynamically indicating what's new on seattle homes for sale your page. Sounds like fun!Lets begin this tutorial by getting to the heart of it:Date.getTime()For the scripts that follow, the above is our hero people, not some Hollywood actor. Date.getTime() is a prebuilt JS method that returns the time elapsed from January 1st, 1970 to the current Date instance, in milliseconds. Its superpower is not so much its long term memory, as impressive as that may be, but its knack for new york mortgage loans converting a date to a number (in milliseconds, but nevertheless). And we all know the easiest subjects to perform arithmetic on are numbers.So here's the general premise for calculating the difference between two dates- convert both dates to a baltimore investment property number using Date.getTime(), and subtract! To a few examples now.

Re: JavaScript: Not working in Firefox 3.x  amery buck at 10:52 on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ground shaking content i get form your blog. Very nice post about firefox 3.x. Thanks for your beneficial information about testking 350-018, testking 350-029 and testking 350-030 certifications. These are the best certifications in the world.

Re: JavaScript: Not working in Firefox 3.x  brian500 at 11:06 on Friday, June 25, 2010

Cost Of Premarin, Where Can I Buy Ephedrine Without A Prescription, Femara 1Y0-A17 Generic Name, Buy Avalide Overnight Shipping. Does premarin cause strokes. Premarin Cream - Treatment of Atrophic Vaginitis and Kraurosis Vulvae 1. 2 70-290 Treatment of Moderate to Severe Dyspareunia, a Symptom of Vulvar and Vaginal. Premarin and dvt. Buy Premarin online, Purchase cheap 70-662 Premarin! Mini Skirt Party space. Stopping premarin. Premarin Dose in Hot Flash Treatment. Mojgan Barati1, Farideh Moramezi2, Sara EX0-101 Masihi3, Seiedeh Naiereh Moghadam4. ABSTRACT

Re: JavaScript: Not working in Firefox 3.x  billy10388 at 03:38 on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank you so much for your post.

CodeToad Experts

Can't find the answer?
Our Site experts are answering questions for free in the CodeToad forums

Recent Forum Threads
•  validation for textbox and radiobutton by clicking on button
•  data list and JavaScript in asp.net 2.0
•  Re: horizontal scroll bar for drop down list box
•  How To write the content in a different file (i.e temp file)and then rename it to the original file name?
•  Enter data in the middle of a file after doing some pattern matching
•  CSS 3.0 Background Properties
•  Re: Write text strings to Serial Port
•  Re: Save up to 80% on SSL Certificates, RapidSSL Certificate @ $ 11.00/yr.

Recent Articles
ASP GetTempName
Decode and Encode UTF-8
ASP GetFile
ASP FolderExists
ASP FileExists
ASP OpenTextFile
ASP FilesystemObject
ASP CreateFolder
ASP CreateTextFile
Javascript Get Selected Text

© Copyright codetoad.com 2001-2010